1. Do you go by a nickname?
Yess! Its allycat or al or Allie or hey you!
2. When driving, do you listen to CD’s, tapes, the radio or nothing?
I mostly have the radio on! I love to listen to music but I also listen to a talk show here in Tampa and have a huge crush on the guy who hosts it and now he follows me on twitter so I kinda died lol!
3.. How do you relieve stress?
I don’t know! I wish I knew but I do mediaten and that sometimes help but the best thing for me is to talk to someone about it or keep a notebook of how your feeling and just don’t let it bottle up inside of you let it out!!!
4. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I did a whole post about this (here) But I wanted to be a lot of things like a chef and a teacher!
5. If you could get back any article of clothing you once wore, what would it be?
My cowboy booths from like 3 years ago! I got them for Christmas and then we moved but I left the box that had them in them and I never was able to get them back!
6. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
Here in Tampa! I love it here I grew up here and lived here all my life!
7. If you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
This one is a tough one! I think I would go with The Sanderson Sisters from hocus pocus! I loved that movie and would love to have them as my sisters!
8. Have you stolen a street sign before?
No! Is this a thing people do!
9. What size is your bed?
10. Do you still watch cartoons?
Hell yes! I love the new cartoon network show summer camp island its so good! I also love we bare bears!
11. How many languages can you speak?
I’m starting to learn germen! I just always wanted to learn it
12. Do you want kids?
Yes! I’ve always wanted kids and hope to have some someday!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Imsorry Its so late I haven’t been feeling good lately and have been taking it easy! Let me know in the comments down below what is a random fact about you? As always I love you guys, thank you for all you do, and I’ll see you in the next post!