Hey guys! For today is fun Friday post I decided to do a. 20 questions but I have not splitting it into two parts because it felt really long so I hope you guys enjoy and let’s get started.
1. When was the last time you changed your opinion/belief about something major?
I do so love with a lot of things. I change my opinion or how I see something because someone else sees it a different way and I feel like I have to change it to be like them. If that makes sense. But eventually I’ll figure out it’s better to be my own self and my opinions are mine and that’s all that matters.
2. What was the best compliment you’ve received?
I love getting compliments. I think the littlest of compliments makes me so happy. Like one time a lady told me she really loved my hair and I couldn’t stop smiling the whole day and I just had so much confidence after that. Or someone else told me they like my shoes one day and I instantly just went on with my day was so much confidence and happiness it’s crazy to see how something little like that can make your day.
3. As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
Cry! That’s my answer to everything!
4. Who inspires you to be better?
Myself! I want to prove to myself that I can be a better person. And I use that to better myself. I see the person I want to become even though many things get in the way I try my hardest to become the person I want to be.
5. What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?
I thought I would grow out of the I care about what people think of me I always I’m self-conscious when I’m out because I think people are talking about me when they’re really not.
6. In what situation or place would you feel the most out of place in?
Anywhere really. I always feel like I’m out of place whenever I go out. I get self-conscience and I usually have a panic attack. But it’s all because I have social anxiety.
7. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well?
Starting my blog. I know it sounds bad but I didn’t do research I didn’t do any planning I just did it and because of that I learned along the way I met some great friends who helped me and it’s turning out pretty good. So it was a dumb thing I did that turned out really well.
8. They say that everyone has a book in them. What would your book be about?
That’s a good question. I think it would about how stressful my life is. But yet wonderful at the same time.
9. What is something you will NEVER do again?
Text my ex at 1 a.m. But I know I will do it again probably.
10. What do you spend the most time thinking about?
Everything! I’m an over-thinker so I’m always thinking about stuff!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments down below what is a fun fact about you? As always thank you for everything you do I love you guys so much I’ll see you in the next post.