Hey guys this is a part 2 to last Friday’s blog post to go check that out this is a 20 Questions and these are the last 10 of the question so let’s get started.
11. What are some of the events in your life that made you who you are?
I would say my mom’s death. We didn’t have a good relationship and I felt like I was trapped in something that I wasn’t but when she died I finally was free and I know that sounds so bad but it’s the truth she made me decide when I didn’t want to be but now I am myself and I can do what I want and I think for myself.
12. What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
13. There are two types of people in this world. What are the two types?
The overthinkers and the people who can sleep peacefully at night.
14. What dumb accomplishment are you most proud of?
My blog! Again I know that sounds bad but like I said I did this out on a whim I didn’t do anything for it I just did and I couldn’t be more proud of how it is today and I couldn’t be more proud of what I’m doing with it.
15. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
Don’t overthink things. It only makes things worse
16. What are you addicted to?
Sleep video games food yoga Netflix I think a lot of things.
17. What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?
Anything with Taylor Swift. I’m actually starting to like her I really liked her old music I never really cut into your new music until now.
18. What book impacted you the most?
Oh, the Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss. That book taught me so much about that I will go places and I will do everything I want to do and be the best me I can.
19. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I always made a running joke in my family that I was going to change my name to Bob because everyone always called me to do stuff and I got really tired of it so I guess Bob. LOL
20. Who is/was your most interesting friend?
I would have to say so my friends in high school. I won’t give names but they were people who I thought were my friends and I trust them with everything then one day they just were betrayed me and didn’t see me as there friend anymore they taught me that people can be fake sometime but eventually you will find a good friend.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post let me know in the comments down below what is your go-to Icebreaker question when you’re meeting someone? As always thank you for everything you do I love you guys so much and I’ll see you in the next post.