I know I know we are already in the new year but is there really a bad time to do a fun new years tag! I found this one and I thought the questions were kind of good so I deiced to give it a try! SO let’s get started!
1. If you could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
I Would have to say my 21st birthday! It was just a fun day with my family and It was the one day I didn’t feel so stress and my anxiety was going crazy. It was just an amazing day!
2. What was one new year’s resolution that you accomplished?
Drinking more water and working out! There were days where I wasn’t so good but I stayed with it for all of last year! It wasn’t anything crazy but his year I want to push myself more!
3. 3 words to describe last year?
Stressful, unexpected, learning experience!
4. Something you’re looking forward to this coming year?
Getting more me time is something I’m working hard on this year! Also getting more involved with my blog!
5. What did last year teach you?
Anything can happen, I need more time for myself, I learned to love my body and my mind for the way that I am, and To say no from time to time!
6. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
Black leggings! I love them so much its really the only pants that I wear! Some say I have a problem but I think I don’t!
7. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
Unexpected! So much happened that I didn’t think would! For the good or bad My year was filled with unexpected things!
8. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
Me time! I do too much that I don’t sleep I’m sick all the time and my anxiety is crazy. I need to take a step back and say no more!
9. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
10. Best book you read last year?
I didn’t read as much as I would have liked but a book that I loved was Tess Holliday book! It was amazing!
11. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
You can see all my goals for 2019 here! Goals for me Goals for my blog! I go into more details on what I want my 2019 to look like!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments down below, Hows your new year going so far! As always guys I love you so much1 Thank you for everything! I’ll see you in the next post!