I love springtime. For me, in Florida, that means rain, rain, and a shit ton of humidity. So today I want to do a step in the spring tag to get everyone in the springtime mood.
1. What 3 colors remind you most of Spring?
Pastel colors really get me in the springtime. Especially like a pastel yellow, and a pink.
2. What is the first thing you’d add to your wardrobe in Spring?
Floral patterns and bright colors are always my go-to when it comes to Spring Time. Some cute flowy dresses also screen spring to me.
3. What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in Spring?
The heavy jackets. I live in Florida so we rarely get cold weather but sometimes we do in the winter. So when it’s springtime I ditched the big sweaters and I do keep some light jackets with me because it does get rainy and windy here.
4. What are your ultimate Spring nude and Spring bright lipsticks?
My favorite nude lipstick is the Rimmel matte lipstick and my favorite bright lipstick has to be the Wet n Wild catsuit matte lipstick.
5. What is your top Spring fragrance?
I am not a bunch of a perfume person because of my allergies for the one perfume I always seem to love is the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck.
6. What do you add/drop from your skincare routine in Spring?
I wish I had a officials skincare routine. But I don’t. I do use a lot of different wipes and stuff and there are some products safe to use but it’s more of how I feel that day. I will have to make a post on my skincare routine soon.
7. Do you change your hair up in Spring?
Not really even think I’ve tried it last year I went with like a purplish red. This year my hair is still very black and I talked about dying it back to the purple color but nothing official yet.
8. Are there any exciting beauty releases you’re waiting for this Spring?
I’m not really into Beauty stuff and stuff like that so I don’t really know much about anything. Let me know the, in the comments is there something you are excited to come out.
9. What are your top 3 Spring nails shades?
I keep my nails relatively the same. I usually use a nude color order White. That’s basically it for the springtime.
10. Who do you tag to do this video next?
I want all of you guys to do this tag. They should leave your links and the comments envelope because I will love to check it out.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments down below are you excited for spring? As always guys thank you for everything you do, I love you guys so much, and I’ll see you in the next post.