Spooky time is almost here!!! So here’s the second part of the 30 spooky questions tag! Let’s get started.
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Cry, then scream then hid and then probably get murder because I suck at hiding.
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
I really love the nightmare on elm street. But that is super scary but I also wouldn’t mind Halloween either.
18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
A witch. I wish I was one and wouldn’t mind always being one.
19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
Yeah but not alone I think I would want to go with my little sister Emily because she loves that stuff plus I can sacrifice her when the zombies come to get us.
20. In a zombie apocalypse, what is your weapon of choice?
This is tough. A gun is always a good choice but you could run out of bullets so some like a long knife.
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
Trick or treating. I love candy.
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
I would like to think I’m the smart one but I’m probably the one to die first. Or the killer.
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
Not really but I always watch like YouTube after anyways but it doesn’t help if I’m scared or not.
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time or the person who falls asleep?
I and my sister Emily love watching scary movies when we are sleep deprived because we well laugh at everything and yell at the TV. It’s great.
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
I get scared really easily. At my sister Megan’s house, we play hide and seek in the dark and I’m always it because they like to scare me.
26. Favorite scary book?
The stories to tell in the dark is really good. I love little stories like that.
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
10ish it was a house of 1000 corpses. and I was told not to watch it but I did anyway. Don’t remember much of it.
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
I don’t remember but probably a princess from Disney. I was always that for a good 5 years as a kid.
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
A Witch of course. Stay tuned for the lookbook to make a casual witch outfit.
30. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
Impossible to pick. Cats are my favorite but I also want a bat. I want both so I get both lol.
I hope you guys like this fun tag. I love Halloween and can’t wait for it. Let me know in the comments section what are you doing or being for Halloween?