Thanksgiving is almost here. So to prepare ourselves I decided to do Thanksgiving week. Every day leading up to Thanksgiving and the Friday after I will be posting a thanksgiving-related post. Ending with how many Thanksgiving was on that Friday. The day I decided to do a fun thankful tag Let’s get started.
1. Name a color you are thankful for.
I would say Orange because that is my favorite color.
2. Something your spouse does that you are thankful for.
Well my boyfriend always knows when I’m having a bad day or my anxiety is bad and he just makes me feel better and makes me happy.
4. The food you are thankful for.
Pizza 🍕 It’s my favorite food!
6. Name a drink you are thankful for.
Wine but also chocolate milk. I love both too much!
7. Name a restaurant you are thankful for.
The Colombia restaurant. That restaurant holds a lot of special memories for my family plus it’s a Cuban restaurant which also is great for my family. And I just remember going there for a lot of special events and I hope to go there for more.
8. Talk about an animal you are thankful for.
All the animals. I have way too many favorite animals and I can ever choose just one.
9. Name a beauty product you are thankful for.
Concealer I don’t sleep at all. So I have to make sure I don’t look dead so concealer helps a lot.
10. Name a cleaning product you are thankful for.
All cleaning products. I love buys cleaning products and I get way too excited about it.
11. What social media platform are you thankful for?
I’m not one for social media but I would say Instagram because I get to show you guys a peek into my life and behind the scenes of my life and the blog.
12. Tell us why you are thankful for the last person who texted you.
That would be my boyfriend and I’m beyond thankful for him. He is there for me and is beyond sweet and perfect and I’m so lucky to have him.
13. Name a candy you are thankful for.
I love all the candy. I can’t pick one.
14. Name an app on your phone that you are thankful for.
WordPress because I use that to work. I’m using it known to write this.
15. What are you looking forward to that you are thankful for?
I’m looking forward to my future. I’m looking forward to my life with my boyfriend and my job. I’m beyond thankful for my blog and you guys.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments below what are you thankful for?