Hi Hello

So I kind of disappeared for a little bit. I don’t know what to say. But I want to kind of give you an inside that’s what has been happening. So let’s get started.

So like I said multiple times with everything going on my mental stability has gone down. I am mentally not okay. With that being said in the past two weeks has been real bad. To set it off I got in a big fight with my boyfriend. Things haven’t been going good and I wasn’t happy and I express my feelings to him and he took it the wrong way. Where do we stand now I don’t know. I’m so tired of people saying they’re going to change and it lasts for all of two seconds. But I’ll keep you updated on that later.

Another big thing that happened was my cat showed symptoms of a bladder infection made him an appointment to go to the vet. We took him early to the vet as I’m filling out paperwork they walk him back out and telling me I need to rush him to the vet emergency because he needs to have surgery immediately. I was terrified. We got there I was telling them what was happening and they’re saying he has a bladder obstruction and that they don’t know how long he has had it. Because of it his heart could stop in a minute. I was freaking out. So I dropped him off there I went home and I had to wait for him to call me. He had surgery But they needed to watch him for 2 days. 2 days turn to 5 day… They called me 4-5 times each day and there was always something wrong. His potassium was too high, sodium was to high, blood pressure too low, and his low blood cell count was really bad. He needed a shit ton of medicine and a lot of surgeries. He had to have a blood transfusion he had to have another surgery cause there was blocked again and so much I can’t even remember.There’s a lot of times when I did not think you would make it but I got phone calls every day from the vets who are absolutely amazing. They kept me updated ad gave me a plan on what they wanted to do everyday. We ended up getting him home 5 days after and he is with me right now sleeping it’s been about a week since he’s been picked up and he’s doing really well. He is shaved a lot in multiple places from all the surgeries and stuff but he’s my little baby and I’m so happy to have him back.

I noticed when I was in need of someone during everything with my cat no one ever asked how I was doing. At 2 a.m. when they would call me saying they don’t know if he’ll make it I was by myself. I told everybody what was happening but no one ever asked if I was okay if I needed anything. And that was really tough. I don’t know. I guess it’s just me overthinking things.

as far as I know I’ve just been trying to study and focus on school. Trying to get my mind off of things and trying to focus on myself also. I will attempt to work on some stuff for you guys.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.