Thanksgiving is literally a day away. So today I decided to do a Thanksgiving tag. So let’s just get started!
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
My grandmother’s homemade mashed potatoes!!! They are the best and she always makes a lot so I have a ton of leftovers for days!
2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert?
My grandmother’s homemade pumpkin pie!! It’s so good. It’s her grandmother’s recipe which makes it special.
3. What does your ideal Thanksgiving outfit look like?
Something comfy and cute. I am the one who runs around with the kids so I like to wear something that I can run in and look so cute in.
4. What is your best Thanksgiving memory?
Always going to my grandma’s house. We have done that since I was a kid and we still do it.
5. Least favorite Thanksgiving dish.
Stuffing. I don’t know why I just don’t like it.
6. Do you have any quirky Thanksgiving traditions?
Nothing quirky but me and my sister go over the night before and we help my grandma make pies.
7. Where do you and your family usually celebrate Thanksgiving?
If It wasn’t clear yet we obviously have Thanksgiving at my grandmother’s house.
8. What do you love most about Thanksgiving?
Getting to be with family and seeing everyone who I don’t normally get to see. And the food.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments down what are you doing for Thanksgiving?