I have a love-hate thing going with Instagram. I love looking through it but I have such a hard time posting on it. But it’s because of my job so today I deiced to do the Instagram tag again!
- What is your Instagram name?
It’s @allyvkat super easy!
- When did you start your Instagram account?
November of 2017!
- What was the first picture you posted on Instagram?
It was just my logo at the time and it was just saying about how I’m happy to finally have an Instagram and what I will use it for.
- How often do you post pictures?
I try to post Everyday but because of quarantine, I haven’t gone out much so I now try to post when I can. But I post on my story a lot.
- What is your least favorite photo on Instagram?
Probably anyone that involves Megan. I hate her and hate every photo of her.
- What picture do you have the most likes on?
I thought it was going to be me with my red hair on my knees but it was the one with my blue green hair naked in my bed. I love that photo so much.
- Do you have any Instagram pet peeves?
Yes! I hate the whole my life is so amazing thing. Like they fake life is real life. I show a lot of good but also the bad and the ugly.
- Is your Instagram private or public?
It is public whoch is kinda scary but it has to be that like for my blog!
- What are your favorite pictures that you have posted?
I love posting photos of me showing off what I love but my favorite post I’ve done is the one of me crying on the bathroom floor. It was a real moment of me feeling a lot of different things and trying to normalize hatimg family.
- What is your most recent post?
It’s of me and my sister Emily and niece Chloe hiding at family dinner because everyone there hated me.
- Would you allow your kids to have an Instagram account?
Sure. When they are old enough. I don’t why people won’t if that want one and are of age it’s there choice.